29th CHALLENGE FUJI 5 LAKES ULTRA MARATHON
The Challenge Fuji 5 Lakes Executive Committee
JAAF (Japan Association of Athletics Federations);YAMANASHI
JAAF (Japan Association of Athletics Federations); Fujiyoshida /Fujiyoshida Amature Sports Association
|Official Partners of the World-Heritage series||
THE NORTH FACE
Minamitsuru Athletics Association/ Tsuru Athletics Association/ Otsuki Athletics Association
RUNNER’S Wellness CO.,LTD.
NPO Shonan Sports Community Center.
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Fuji Hokuroku Park
5000 Tateishi, Kamiyoshida, Fujiyoshida-city, YAMANASHI,403-0005
By car/ about 10 minutes from HIGASHI-FUJIGOKO ROAD to destination.
By train/ about 15 minutes from FUJIKYUKO Line [FUJISAN station] by taxi.
People who come from overseas will be able to pick up the race kits at Fuji Hokuroku Park Gymnasium on the day before and the race day.
FUJI 5LAKES-118km, FUJI 4LAKES-100km, FUJI 3LAKES-71km
Over 18 year of age or older on the race day.
FUJI 5LAKES-118km／①4:00am ②4:15am
FUJI 4LAKES-100km／①4:30am ②4:45am③ 5:00am
FUJI 3LAKES- 71km ／7:00am
*There are wave starts for 100km and 118km divisions by the expected finish time.
71km ：11 hours
Overall top 6 finishers of each race will receive overall awards. Also, top 3 finishers of each age category will receive age-group award.
Overall top 3 finishers of Group Trial will receive overall awards.
*Regarding to the group trial, we determine the order of ranking by the sum of the records of top 3 runners from the registered members in each group.
You will be able to receive Original Towel of the race.
Cirtificate for Completion
*It will be issued in the race day.(Only the finish record will be printed out.)
|Maximum number of Participants||
About 4,000 people(118km :1,000people,100km :2,000 people, 71km:1,000 people)
Thursday, November 1, 2018 – Thursday,January 31, 2019
*Entry may not be acceptable if it reaches a capacity even if it is before the deadline date. If it does’t reach a capacity, It may be possibility to begin re-entry after the deadline.
|Early Entry Benefit||
You will be able to receive Original T-shirt of THE NORTH FACE.
*T-shirt(We will prepare the several size in each man and woman. )
*Change of sizes are not acceptable for any reason after the application.
*The first 3,500 applicants, who will have finished the remittance of their payment, will be eligible for it.
- All applicants are requested to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions and apply at their own risk.
- This event will be held as per the rules of the Japan Association of Athletics Federation.
- It is neither a course nor an event accredited by Japan Association of Athletics Federation.
- As a general rule, applicants will have to run on the left side during the event. All applicants are requested to follow the Road Traffic Laws while running. However, if there are any instructions from course director then please follow the instructions as directed.
- False declaration of records, such as age and gender, or entry by a person other than the applicant (substitute running) will not be tolerated. If such a case is detected, applicants may not be allowed to participate in our future events.
- All applicants are asked to take enough training and seek medical advice of their physical condition before participating in the Event. Applicants are requested to try to be in best physical conditions possible.
- Should the event be temporarily interrupted or cancelled due to stormy weather or other circumstances, the event organizer will not refund any entry fee.
- Irrespective of applicant’s non-participation in the event or any other reason, the event organizer will not refund entry fee and any other fee related to participation.
- The event organizer will conduct first-aid treatment in the event of an accident during the race; however, it will not take any further responsibilities.
- Any inconveniences (camping, un-authorized parking etc.) to the local residents or facilities around the course are prohibited.
- Entry fee includes the marathon insurance fee. In case of death/injury/accident during the event, victims may be paid. Please contact marathon office secretariat after the event.
- For matters not covered above, please follow the instructions from the marathon office staff. Failure to follow any instructions provided may result in disqualification.