25th Hoshi no sato Yatsugatake Nobeyama Highland 100km Ultramarathon
Hoshi no sato Yatsugatake Nobeyama Highland 100km Ultramarathon Executive Committee
(Minamimaki Village, Koumi Town, Kitaaiki Village, Minamiaiki Village, Kawakami Village)
Nagano Prefecture Board of education, Minamimaki Board of edubcation,
Koumi Town Board of Education, Kitaaiki Village Board of Education,
Minamiaiki Village Board of Education, Kawakami Village Board of Education,
The Shinano Mainichi Shimbun
Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd. / THE NORTH FACE
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Minamimaki-Mura Society gymnasium
170-2 nobeyama, oaza, minamimaki-mura, minamisaku-gun, nagano, 384-1305
By car/ about 25 minutes from Nagasaka IC on Chuo Hidhway to destination.
By train/ about 3 minutes from Koumi Line [Nobeyama station] by walk.
Saturday, May 18, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 19, 2019, from 3:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
People who come from overseas will be able to pick up the race kits at information desk in the venue on the day before and the race day.
100km, 71km, 42km
Over 18 year of age or older on the race day.
5:00 a.m. /100km①, 71km, 42km
5:15 a.m. /100km②
*There are wave starts for 100km division by the expected finish time.
71km：10 hours 15 minutes
42Km：6hours 30 minutes
Overall top 6 finishers of each race will receive overall awards.
Also, top 3 finishers of each age category will receive age-group award.
You will be able to receive Original T-shirt of THE NORTH FACE.
*T-shirt(We will prepare the several size in each man and woman. )
*Change of sizes are not acceptable for any reason after the application.
|Early Entry Benefit||
You will be able to receive Original Towel of the race.
*The first 2,000 applicants, who will have finished the remittance of their payment, will be eligible for it.
|Cirtificate for Completion||
*It will be issued in the race day.(Only the finish record will be printed out.)
|Maximum number of Participants||
About 3,300 people(100km : 2,700people, 71km: 300 people, 42km: 300 people)
Thursday, November 1, 2018 – Friday, February 22, 2019
*Entry may not be acceptable if it reaches a capacity even if it is before the deadline date. If it does’t reach a capacity, It may be possibility to begin re-entry after the deadline.
- All applicants are requested to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions and apply at their own risk.
- This event will be held as per the rules of the Japan Association of Athletics Federation.
- It is neither a course nor an event accredited by Japan Association of Athletics Federation.
- As a general rule, applicants will have to run on the left side during the event. All applicants are requested to follow the Road Traffic Laws while running. However, if there are any instructions from course director then please follow the instructions as directed.
- False declaration of records, such as age and gender, or entry by a person other than the applicant (substitute running) will not be tolerated. If such a case is detected, applicants may not be allowed to participate in our future events.
- All applicants are asked to take enough training and seek medical advice of their physical condition before participating in the Event. Applicants are requested to try to be in best physical conditions possible.
- Should the event be temporarily interrupted or cancelled due to stormy weather or other circumstances, the event organizer will not refund any entry fee.
- Irrespective of applicant’s non-participation in the event or any other reason, the event organizer will not refund entry fee and any other fee related to participation.
- The event organizer will conduct first-aid treatment in the event of an accident during the race; however, it will not take any further responsibilities.
- Any inconveniences (camping, un-authorized parking etc.) to the local residents or facilities around the course are prohibited.
- Entry fee includes the marathon insurance fee. In case of death/injury/accident during the event, victims may be paid. Please contact marathon office secretariat after the event.
- For matters not covered above, please follow the instructions from the marathon office staff. Failure to follow any instructions provided may result in disqualification.