Sunday, June 9, 2019
Hida Takayama Big Arena, 600 Nakayama-cho, Takayama city, Gifu Japan
Nov 22, 2018 - Mar 29, 2019
Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the race day.
|Packet Pick Up||
[Date] Saturday, June 8, 11:00-17:00
[Venue] Hida Takayama Big Arena
［100km wave 1］4:45am ［100km wave 2］5:00am ［71km］5:20am
Water stations will be set up every 4-5km.
Top 6 men and women in each division • Special award • Age group awards
- All applicants are requested to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions and apply at their own risk.
- This event will be held as per the rules of the Japan Association of Athletics Federation.
- It is neither a course nor an event accredited by Japan Association of Athletics Federation.
- As a general rule, applicants will have to run on the left side during the event. All applicants are requested to follow the Road Traffic Laws while running. However, if there are any instructions from course director then please follow the instructions as directed.
- False declaration of records, such as age and gender, or entry by a person other than the applicant (substitute running) will not be tolerated. If such a case is detected, applicants may not be allowed to participate in our future events.
- All applicants are asked to take enough training and seek medical advice of their physical condition before participating in the Event. Applicants are requested to try to be in best physical conditions possible.
- Should the event be temporarily interrupted or cancelled due to stormy weather or other circumstances, the event organizer will not refund any entry fee.
- Irrespective of applicant’s non-participation in the event or any other reason, the event organizer will not refund entry fee and any other fee related to participation.
- The event organizer will conduct first-aid treatment in the event of an accident during the race; however, it will not take any further responsibilities.
- Any inconveniences (camping, un-authorized parking etc.) to the local residents or facilities around the course are prohibited.
- Entry fee includes the marathon insurance fee. In case of death/injury/accident during the event, victims may be paid. Please contact marathon office secretariat after the event.
- For matters not covered above, please follow the instructions from the marathon office staff. Failure to follow any instructions provided may result in disqualification.